Untitled (Abstract), 1985 by Keith Haring Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 1 left.
Keith Haring's energetic and vibrant drawings have crossed from street art to recognised works of art.
A prominent figure of 1980s New York graffiti culture, Keith Haring could be found in every subway station in the city. His humour, accessible imagery and vivid colours meant he was able to connect with a large audience. He proved the legitimacy of street art by bringing it to museums and galleries, blurring the boundary between high and low culture. His energetic drawings have been printed and framed by King and McGaw, retaining the vibrancy through high quality printing methods.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range.
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt paper, ideally suited for prints
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available