Jardin de la Lune Candle
by Earl of East
by Earl of East
Hand-poured in East London, this luxurious vegan candle has a blooming floral scent inspired by the gardens of Grand Trianon, Versailles.
The Jardin de la Lune Candle from Earl of East has an aromatic floral scent inspired by the gardens of Grand Trianon, Versailles. A luxurious combination of deep tuberose, blackberry leaf, bergamot and cade creates a rich and seductive aroma that brings warmth and sensuality to the home. The candle is blended and hand-poured in East London using vegan-friendly soy wax instead of traditional paraffin. Encased in an elegant glass holder, the candle has three cotton wicks and a burn time of 40 hours or 100 hours depending on the size.
Floral scent profile evokes the gardens of Grand Trianon, Versailles
Hand-poured in East London using eco-friendly soy wax
All materials used are vegan, non-GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free
Read more Read less
|Burn Time||35-40 hours||85-100 hours|
Materials & Information
85% Soy wax, 14% jardin de la lune & 1% cade essential oil
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available