In The Beginning by Michelle Collins Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Michelle Collins' passion for a geometric and minimalist aesthetic comes through in this beautiful print.
Sheffield-based designer and illustrator Michelle Collins creates digitally-painted pieces. Her background in art and graphic design shaped her passion for a geometric and minimalist aesthetic. She experiments with texture, colour, space and shape which she fuses with inspiration drawn from the latest home interior trends to create fresh and modern artworks.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range.
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt paper, ideally suited for prints
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available