Chatsworth Wool Duvet All Seasons Double
by The Wool Room
by The Wool Room
Woolroom duvets will deliver 25% better sleep than polyester, down and feather through superior moisture management and heat regulation.
Contains the finest quality wool fibres that are traceable back to the Chatsworth Estate, using our Wool ID® traceability programme.
Naturally hypoallergenic - certified by Allergy UK as the only natural duvet to hold the Allergy UK Seal of Approval
Equivalent to 2-15 tog rating, making it the perfect duvet for all year round and variable room temperatures.
Superior Moisture Management - 67% better than down/feather and 48% better than polyester.
Hand-Crafted using 100% natural materials and fibres, for the most natural sleep.
Naturally flame retardant without the need for any chemicals.
Machine washable for easy care.
Materials & Information
|Filling||100% traceable & washable British wool|
|Filling Weight||200gsm + 350gsm = 550gsm|
|Outer Fabric||100% unbleached 200tc organic cotton|
|Construction||Poppers hold the two weights together|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.