Cow, 1971 by Andy Warhol (Blue & Yellow) Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Andy Warhol was a leading figure of the Pop Art movement. His iconic and brightly coloured screen-prints are as popular now as ever.
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Endlessly talented and innovative, Andy Warhol was a leading figure of the Pop Art movement and one of the most influential artists of the twentieth century. By reassembling the aesthetics of consumer culture through a lens of bright colours, Warhol's work explores the relationship between artistic expression and mass media. In the midst of the 60's celebrity phenomenon, his studio 'The Factory' was the creative spectacle of New York.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range.
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt paper, ideally suited for prints
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available