Bowl Table Medium Coffee Waste Edition
Constructed using Mater Circular Materials, a range dedicated to addressing the environmental consequences of furniture design.
Black and Light finishes produced using coffee shell waste left over from the roasting process, the Grey finish with saw dust waste and recycled fiberglass.
All finishes are mixed with recycled industrial plastic waste to create a unique and sustainable vision.
20% upcycled steel legs, with a resistant powder-coasted finish, provide a contemporary silhouette.
Warm tones compliment each other, as well as those from the standard Bowl range in Mango Wood.
Innovative technology transforms coffee and sawdust waste to produce a finish unique to each table.
Hard plastic glides ensure no damage to floors or surfaces.
Materials & Information
Black and Light finishes: coffee shell waste, mixed with recycled industrial plastic waste.
Grey finish: saw dust waste and recycled fiberglass, mixed with recycled industrial plastic waste.
Steel legs, powder coated finish.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.