Bowl Table Extra Large Brass Legs
Designed by Ayush Kasliwal for Danish brand Mater, the Bowl range showcases and supports the traditional skills of the Kharadi, a community of wood turners based in India. Each table is made from sustainably harvested mango wood that is lathe turned to create its elegant lipped design.
Supported by tapered solid brass legs, the Bowl range comes in a range finishes and sizes that look striking alone or in groups.
Designed by Ayush Kasliwal
Skilfully crafted by Kharadi wood turners in India
Sustainable timbers are traditionally lathe turned to create lipped design
Tapered brass legs provide a contemporary silhouette
Available in a range sizes and finishes to mix and match
Materials & Information
Sustainably harvested mango wood.
Lead-free, water based PU laquer.
Legs are made from solid brass rods.
Finishes include natural mango, black stained mango and a smoked grey mango - achieved by natural mango having a grey wash applied, the natural colour giving a smoky finish.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.