Blue Marbled Serving Platter
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Bisila Noha's ceramics offer both depth to the surface and personality, with no two pieces identical. Hand-made platter perfect as a centre piece.
Bisila Noha's sea and storm dinnerware collection is hand thrown and hand finished in her studio in London. Her marbling technique gives both depth to the surface and personality to all of her pieces and her distinctive brushstrokes mean that no two pieces are identical. This collection is perfect to serve food and drinks as well as pure decorative centre pieces.
Hand-thrown and hand-finished by Bisila Noha
Hand glazed with a unique marbling technique in soft blues and greens
Bisila's collection is perfect to serve food and drinks as well as pure decorative centre pieces. See the whole collection here
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available