Akari 23A Pendant Light
Each luminaire is meticulously crafted by hand in the Ozeki workshop, a traditional family-run company based in Gifu.
The Akari Light Sculptures are marked with a stylised sun-and-moon logo, which also resembles the corresponding Japanese characters.
'The harshness of electricity is thus transformed through the magic of paper back to the light of our origin – the sun – so that its warmth may continue to fill our rooms at night.‘ - Isamu Noguchi
Materials & Information
|Shade Material||Washi Paper|
|Structure Material||Bamboo/Steel Wire|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Isamu Noguchi
Born 1904 in California, Isamu Noguchi was one of the 20th century's most influential designers. From his designs for the home to landscape architecture, Noguchi is renowned for his simple, sculptural style, inspired by his Japanese ancestry and merged with the pioneering mid-century modern movement that was emerging in America at the time.