Akari 23A Pendant
Made to Order normally delivered in 20 - 21 weeks.
Handcrafted from traditional Japanese paper this beautifully formed mid century styled lamp provides a soft glow to the room.
In 1951 artist and designer Isamu Noguchi produced the Akari range, an elegant collection of paper lamps inspired by classic East Asian forms and mid-century styles. The name 'Akari' is the Japanese term for brightness and lightness, both of which are reflected in this delicate shoji-paper design.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Isamu Noguchi
Born 1904 in California, Isamu Noguchi was one of the 20th century's most influential designers. From his designs for the home to landscape architecture, Noguchi is renowned for his simple, sculptural style, inspired by his Japanese ancestry and merged with the pioneering mid-century modern movement that was emerging in America at the time.