Type 75 Giant Floor Lamp Paul Smith Edition 1
Pay in 12 instalments of £374.58 with interest free credit.
Beloved by architects, designers and creatives, the Type 75 floor lamp is able to angle light in any direction thanks to its flexible shade, articulated arms and trademark constant-spring technology.
After two stunning collaborations, Anglepoise and renowned British designer Paul Smith have collaborated once more to create a third edition of the Type 75 Desk Lamp, which is this time decorated in a colourful palette inspired by the De Stijl style paintings of Piet Mondrian.
Designed by legendary British designer Sir Kenneth Grange, the Type 75 Floor Lamp is a modern take on the Apex 90 first launched by Anglepoise in the 1950’s.
At the core of the design sit Anglepoise’s trademark constant-tension springs, enabling the shade to pivot light in any direction using a smooth gliding motion that can be repositioned with the slightest of touches.
Limited edition collaboration between Paul Smith and Anglepoise
Type 75 designed by legendary British designer Sir Kenneth Grange
Primary colour palette inspired by the De Stijl paintings of Mondrian
Powder coated satin paint finish, with brushed aluminium details
Trademark constant spring technology allows light to angle in any direction
|Max reach (from base to shade)||270cm|
Materials & Information
Aluminium shade and arms
Chrome plated fittings
Cast iron base with aluminium cover
Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
Bylb type: LED
Bulb fitting: E14
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.