Tray Side Table
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
This mid-century side table is incredibly practical thanks to its removable tray top.
The Tray Side Table was designed in 1958 by Willumsen & Engholm for Fritz Hansen. The duo were cabinetmakers working for the design house and the table exemplifies their meticulous craftsmanship and keen design eyes. The removable tray top and foldable base make this table particularly versatile and mean it can be used in many parts of the home.
- Mid-century design from 1958
- Features a removable tray top and foldable base
- Crafted with a solid oak base and oak veneer tray
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Oak veneer table top.
Foldable solid oak base.
Available in Black Lacquer or Solid Oak
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available