Skipper Pendant Small
by Tom Raffield
by Tom Raffield
Tom Raffield combines sustainability with tradition in his exclusive Cornish design
Individually handmade and finished at his woodland workshop in Cornwall, Tom Raffield’s Skipper Pendant is reminiscent of the traditional woven Cornish baskets from which it draws its inspiration. Available in sustainably sourced ash, oak or walnut, Tom uses the traditional craft of steam bending to create this exclusive design with each piece a one-off.
British design: handmade within Tom’s studio in Cornwall
Modern craft: laser cut woods traditionally steam bent and woven
Sustainable timber: in a choice of Oak or Walnut
Fully finished: complete with light fitting, cord and ceiling rose
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Shade||Steam bent wood|
|Light Fitting||Brushed Brass|
|Ceiling Rose||Brushed Brass|
Bulb type: E27 required (max 25 watts) not included
200cm of fully adjustable flex
- Suitable for use with dimmer switch
Choice of materials: walnut and oak
Ceiling rose colour: Brass
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available