Shimla Reversible Rug White and Steel
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
The reversible Shimla Rug in a steel hue has a subtle palette that complements a geometric and subtly patterned aesthetic.
Ligne Roset’s steel-hued Shimla Rug is reversible and allows you extra versatility with its soft beige and light cream patterns. Hand-woven using luxurious wool, Shimla boasts a subtle geometric zig zag pattern. The rug’s Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Exclusively available at Heal’s
- Hand-woven in India by skilled craftspeople
- Reversible versatile design for a modern space
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available