Seaweed Rug Multi
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
Hand-tufted using wool with an organic, modern design, the Seaweed Rug blends style and craft for a bold finish.
Crafted using soft wool, this Seaweed Rug was designed in Denmark before being expertly hand-tufted in India by master artisans. The rectangular rug features an underwater-inspired design, with flowing organic shapes in a natural blue and rust colour scheme. Committed to providing sustainable design, Linie is part of the worldwide care and fair scheme to support its weavers and fully supports and funds the Linie Design School in India enabling 350 pupils to go to school every day.
- Designed in Denmark, hand-knotted by master artisans in India
- Crafted from 100% responsibly sourced wool
- Beautifully soft and comfortable underfoot
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available