Recycled Herringbone Throw Blue Edge Stitching 140 x 200cm
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Save water and reduce waste by opting for recycled fabrics like this Herringbone Throw.
This exclusive Recycled Herringbone Throw is available with vibrant edge stitching in multiple colours. The environmentally friendly throw is woven using a cotton base with a blend of recycled fibres. Ranging from organic cotton to linen and bamboo, these recycled fibres are sourced from local mills. By re-purposing these off-cuts there’s less of an impact on the environment as less water is used and less waste enters landfill.
Woven using recycled fibres
Available with contrast edge stitching
Perfect for bedrooms or living spaces
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Recycled fibres including 10-15% cotton and a blend of cotton, organic cotton, linen, bamboo
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available