NO2 Recycle Chair
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
A new addition to Fritz Hansen’s collection, the sustainable N02 Chair is crafted using recycled plastic.
Designed by Japanese studio nendo for Fritz Hansen, the N02 Recycle Chair’s shell is crafted using plastic waste that is collected, processed and upcycled in central Europe. The benefit of this material is that it can be recycled in the future, if necessary. The shell itself was inspired by a simple crease of paper spotted on a work table and rests on a chromed steel base.
- Sustainably designed by nendo
- Crafted using recycled plastic waste
- Cleverly designed to be recyclable in the future
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Seat shell: 100% recycled / recylable polypropylene.
Base: Chromed steel.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available