Margot Cushion 40x40cm
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Accentuate sofas with a subtle splash of colour and playful geometric movement with the Cubism-inspired Margot Cushion.
Designed in London-based studio ONE NINE EIGHT FIVE, the Margot Cushion takes inspiration from Cubist paintings, exhibiting unique geometric forms in muted tones. The striking pattern has been hand-painted and then printed onto premium linen; a fabric that captures and enhances its authentic painted texture. Crafted from sustainable and biodegradable fabric, it also features a sumptuous feather pad and a black cotton-velvet back for luxurious comfort.
- The front of the cushion is printed on 100% biodegradable linen
- Features a feather pad and velvet back
- Designed, printed, and made in Britain
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Back: Cotton Velvet
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
By One Nine Eight Five
One Nine Eight Five is a London-based studio run by founder Eleanor Nadimi. Recognised for its innovative prints, colour combinations and dedication to creating British manufactured goods. High fashion, film and art are Eleanor's inspiration, and she uses them to create beautiful hand-drawn prints that are refined and re-worked into tactile, luxurious textile products