Lisbon Table 180x90cm Blonde Oak Straight Edge Filled
Pay in 12 instalments of £161.25 with interest free credit.
Our tables are made of solid oak or walnut in an oiled finish and are available in seven lengths, two widths, and six different wood finishes and three different edge profiles to create a table that is the perfect fit for your home. Grain, knots and cracks are a natural property of all solid wood and add beauty and interest. Each piece is unique and will have a different grain pattern and variances in shading and colour. This is the charm of solid wood and is a different look to veneers which are more uniform.
The oiled finish will enable the table to last a lifetime with a little love & care.
The Lisbon table with its solid oak top and refectory style legs pays homage to the Arts & Crafts movement in style and craftsmanship.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Made from solid wood.
Oiled finish made to last with a little love and care.
Choose 'Not Filled' to see the natural knots and cracks, or 'Filled' for a beautiful smooth surface. All light oils come with transparent filler and dark oils (including walnut) come with black.
Maintain your table and bench with one of our furniture oils.
Length: 160cm - 280cm
Width: 90cm or 100cm
Overall Height: 76cm
Top Thickness: 4cm
Materials & Information
|Table Top||Oak or walnut|
|Legs||Oak or walnut|
|Finish||Available in 6 oiled finishes.|
|Edge Profile||Available with 3 edge profiles.|
|Packaging||Legs and Top packaged separately|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.