Pay in 12 instalments of £166.67 with interest free credit.
- Sumptuous leather, made from Aniline dyed European cattle skins, combined with varying European fabrics.
- The oiled Canaletta Walnut handle is as smooth to the touch as it is neat to the eye - any adjustments to the pouf's location feel effortless.
- Also available in other fabrics and leathers. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Rounded piping adds a clean finish to the curved form of the Lagom.
The expert craftmanship of Porada's artisans shines through in their perfect leatherwork.
Though unassuming, the neat handle adds a contrasting texture while retaining elegance.
Materials & Information
|Small & Large||Motley 300 fabric and Pelle Plus C14 leather frame|
|Medium||Armam L1569 fabric and Pelle Plus C68 leather frame|
|Handle||Oiled Canaletta Walnut|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.