Designed by duo Tollgard & Castellani, the Lagom Pouf range is a contemporary collection of ottomans that pair perfectly together or separately. Minimal details elevate their simple forms to decorative pieces even when not in use.
Pay in 12 instalments of £166.67 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
The Lagom Pouf range is a contemporary collection of ottomans that pair perfectly together or separately. The minimal details, including expert stitch work, piping, and the elegant handle made from Porada’s classic Canaletta Walnut, elevate their simple forms to decorative pieces even when not in use. Shown here in a selected palette of fabric and leather, customised pairings are available through our store or advice line team. Designed by duo Tollgard & Castellani, you can recline in luxurious comfort with the Lagom Pouf collection.
- Sumptuous leather, made from Aniline dyed European cattle skins, combined with varying European fabrics.
- The oiled Canaletta Walnut handle is as smooth to the touch as it is neat to the eye - any adjustments to the pouf's location feel effortless.
- Also available in other fabrics and leathers. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Read more Read less
Rounded piping adds a clean finish to the curved form of the Lagom.
The expert craftmanship of Porada's artisans shines through in their perfect leatherwork.
Though unassuming, the neat handle adds a contrasting texture while retaining elegance.
Materials & Information
|Small & Large||Motley 300 fabric and Pelle Plus C14 leather frame|
|Medium||Armam L1569 fabric and Pelle Plus C68 leather frame|
|Handle||Oiled Canaletta Walnut|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available