Honey Table Lamp
Ribbed brown glass, walnut, black metal and other exquisite materials come together in harmony to create table, pendant and floor lamps.
The table lamp offers a weighty, premium material lighting option in tonal colour combinations of Olive/Walnut and Smoke/Black. Exclusively at Heal's.
Exclusively for Heal's by notable French designer Guillaume Delvigne.
Ridged glass and slim lines inspired by the Beehive.
Functionality, subtlety, and style in one.
Premium, mixed-medium craftsmanship.
Materials & Information
Material: glass shade, wooden base
Finish: smoke or olive
Flex material: Fabric
Flex colour: Black
Bulb fitting: E14 (Small) / E27 (Large)
Bulb not included
On/off switch: On flex.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Guillaume Delvigne
Having studied design at Politecnico di Milano and École de design Nantes Atlantique, Guillaume Delvigne worked at the George J. Sowden studio in Milan after graduation. In 2005 he moved to Paris where he worked from renowned designers like Delo Lindo, Elium Studio and Marc Newson. It wasn’t until 2011 that he founded his own studio. Today, he has worked with esteemed brands such as Hermès, Givenchy, Cristal de Sèvres, La Redoute, Alinea, Habitat and Tefal.