Handwoven Cotton Gradient Throw
This Handwoven Cotton Gradient Throw is crafted using traditional weaving and colouring techniques in a small family run workshop in Java.
Traditionally woven from sustainable waste cotton, this snug throw from Original Home is a wonderfully soft accessory that can be used all around the home. Hand-woven on a traditional loom in Central Java, the throw comes in two colour gradients to complement modern design schemes. Adding a rustic charm to any living space, the throw is complete with tasselled fringe at each end. It's also thick enough to keep you comfortable on a chilly evening.
- Hand-woven from sustainable cotton in a small family run workshop in Central Java
- Available in indigo and brown colour gradients to suit your living space
- Ethical and sustainable business model that supports cottage industries in Indonesia
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Unbleached Jute, Canvas, waste cotton filler
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available