Elmer Cushion 40cm x 40cm
Designed by the studio ONE NINE EIGHT FIVE, this Elmer cushion draws its inspiration from Cubist paintings — a vivid design full of artistic boldness
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Designed by the studio ONE NINE EIGHT FIVE, this Elmer cushion draws its inspiration from Cubist paintings, created in geometric forms that mimic a soft and muted movement. The vivid design was hand-painted then printed onto a pure linen base, chosen for the material’s sustainable and biodegradable nature. Featuring a feather pad and velvet-soft black back, this cushion celebrates the authentic aesthetic of a vibrant Cuba.
- The front of the cushion is printed on 100% biodegradable linen
- Features a feather pad and velvet back
- Designed, printed, and made in Britain
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Back: Cotton Velvet
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
By One Nine Eight Five
One Nine Eight Five is a London-based studio run by founder Eleanor Nadimi. Recognised for its innovative prints, colour combinations and dedication to creating British manufactured goods. High fashion, film and art are Eleanor's inspiration, and she uses them to create beautiful hand-drawn prints that are refined and re-worked into tactile, luxurious textile products