Eames Wool Blanket
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames, the iconic Dot Pattern has been woven into a luxurious and lightweight merino wool blanket.
Initially made for an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the classic Dot Pattern by Charles and Ray Eames has been made into a range of home accessories. This blanket is completely reversible, due to the process of jacquard weaving therefore offers two beautiful colourways in one. Made from a high-quality natural fibre, the 100% merino lambswool throw delivers a warm yet lightweight balance, an ideal pairing with the iconic Eames Lounge Chair.
The iconic Dot Pattern, designed by Charles and Ray Eames
Made from 100% Merino Lambswool making this blanket warm and lightweight
The reversible design comes in a range of colours
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
100% merino wool
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available