Dr. Yes Armchair
A master of invention, Philippe Starcks’ futuristic Dr. Yes Armchair uses modern plastic moulding to create a uniquely styled design. With its pointy legs, smooth seat and sharply angled line, this colourful chair is a real statement piece for contemporary homes that can also be used in the garden.
Please note, this design has a minimum order of two armchairs and cannot be purchased separately.
Designed by Philippe Starck
Moulded from a single sheet of polypropylene
Mix and match from a choice of colours
Great for indoor or outdoor use
This design is sold in pairs, the price shown is for one armchair
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
By Philippe Starck
A true one-off, Philippe Starck is one of most influential designers of modern times. From transparent furniture to sculptural lemon squeezers, his designs have changed the way we live with their stylised, organic look often constructed using unusual and innovative combinations of materials.