Crawford Sideboard Small
Created by British designer Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s, the small Crawford Sideboard will complement your dining space or living room with its contemporary design. The contemporary sideboard combines its solid blonde oak body with powder-coated steel legs, scooped detailing around the handles and hand-cast solid brass handles in a nod to recent trends of mixing metallic materials with wood.
- Mixes metallic materials with wood
- Finished with hand-cast solid brass handles
- Boasts two shelves and two drawers
- Accented with scooped detailing around the handles
Materials & Information
|Drawers||Solid oak drawer front.|
|Doors||Solid oak door front.|
|Handles||Solid brass handles.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”