Crawford Sideboard Large
The story behind this product
Created by British designer Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s, the large Crawford Sideboard will complement your dining space or living room with its contemporary design. The contemporary sideboard combines its solid blonde oak body with powder-coated steel legs, scooped detailing around the handles and hand-cast solid brass handles in a nod to recent trends of mixing metallic materials with wood.
- Mixes metallic materials with wood
- Finished with hand-cast solid brass handles
- Boasts four shelves and two wide drawers
- Accented with scooped detailing around the handles
Solid brass handles and brass legs complement Crawford's oak frame.
Dimensions & Specifications
Material & Specifications
|Drawers||Solid oak drawer front.|
|Doors||Solid oak door front.|
|Handles||Solid brass handles.|
|Legs||Powder coated steel.|
Care & Buying Guide
- Wipe wood clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products, including furniture polish and heavy-duty cleaning products, particularly those containing ammonia.
- For further guidance on cleaning wood, please see our Wood Care Guide.
- Will it fit in your home? Click here to see our Access Guide.
Meet the designer
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards.Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style."
Comprising of multi-functional furniture pieces crafted from oak and steel, the result is an industrial-style collection of furniture that has been inspired by designs from the Heal’s archive.View Designer
Delivery & Returns
STEP 1We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3We take away all your unwanted packaging
Rest assured, you can return your order within 14 days
We'll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
We've teamed up with the British Heart Foundation to offer a free furniture collection service in aid of a great cause