Crawford Chest of 5 Drawers Tall
Designed by Rob Scarlett exclusively for Heal’s, the tall Crawford Chest of Drawers boasts five practical drawers crafted using solid blonde oak. Powder-coated steel legs and hand-cast solid brass handles complete the chest and lend it an understated feminine flourish. Pair it with other designs in the Crawford collection for a beautifully refined bedroom aesthetic.
- Exclusively available at Heal’s
- Skilfully crafted using solid blonde oak
- Finished with hand-cast solid brass handles
- Accented with scooped detailing around the handles
Hand-cast brass handles complement the Crawford's oak frame.
Materials & Information
|Drawers||Solid oak drawer front.|
|Handles||Solid brass handles.|
|Legs||Powder coated steel.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Rob Scarlett
Rob Scarlett burst onto the UK design scene when he was named Young Designer of the Year at the 2003 New Design Britain awards. Since then Rob has gone on to work with some of the furniture industries’ biggest names, continuously producing furniture that is not only beautiful but functional as well. Establishing his own studio, Scarlett Design, in early 2010, his collections for Heal’s include our best-selling Brunel range aimed at "design savvy city dwellers who are short on space and accessibility but big on style.”