Arame Wall light
by Tom Raffield
by Tom Raffield
Sustainable craftsmanship and sculptural design join forces to create this steam-bent Arame Wall Light
Let nature guide your path with the Arame Wall Light from Tom Raffield. The pendant is crafted using steam-bent wood and arranged in a tessellating pattern that mimics the organic shapes, movements and sequential patterns found in the natural world. When switched on it casts a kaleidoscopic pattern onto the wall, and when turned off the light maintains its sculptural aesthetic.
Inspired by the natural world.
Steam-bent in Cornwall using sustainable woods.
Casts a kaleidoscopic pattern on the ceiling.
Complete it with an eye-catching LED bulb.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Ash or walnut light fixture.
Finish: Non-toxic, hard wearing water based varnish - satin.
Wattage: Max 4W. Recommended LED equivalent wattage 4W.
Bulb not included.
Bulb fitting: E27.
This light is compatible with a trailing edge dimmer.
Installation required: Yes, this light needs to be wired up by an electrician.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available