Ando Dining Chair
by De La Espada
by De La Espada
This relatively compact dining chair exudes strength and personality whilst remaining understated.
The Ando Chair is a utilitarian, robust and quiet design with beautiful detailing. It is a relatively compact dining chair with strength and personality whilst remaining understated. The back is made from multiple pieces of wood, joined and carved, showcasing the natural grain variations in the material.
- Natural colour and grain variations in every plank make each piece an individual. All finishes are non-toxic and applied by hand, sprayed or rubbed.
- Available in black walnut, white oak, or ash in a range of finishes and fabrics. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
- Expertly crafted in Portugal.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Frame||Solid Walnut, finished in Danish Oil|
|Seat Fabric||Kvadrat Sonar 3 113|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.