Pelagus Extension Panel
The Pelagus outdoor dining range was created for sociability and comfort, with a sturdy teak and aluminium construction available in two elegant colourways.
Made to Order normally delivered in 3 - 5 weeks.
Custom-made for the Pelagus Table, the extension plate can be used in ones or twos to convert the table from a 6 or 8 seater to a 10 or 12. Made of eight teak slats that match the table, it slots simply into the centre of the aluminium frame, when the table top is slid open, enabling people to sit around the ends from all sides. Two extension plates can be stored on the frame underneath the table top when not in use.
- Designed by Note Design Studio, a multi-disciplinary collective based in Stockholm, who approach design holistically - always imagining the furniture in its architectural and spatial context.
- Constructed using teak, a heavy and sturdy wood type with a high natural oil content, perfect for resisting the outdoors.
- Enforcing Skagerak's sense of responsible design, their teak is acquired through FSC-certified sources from Central America, Brazil and Indonesia.
- Shop the Pelagus Range.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Wood||Teak (100% FSC)|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.