Pelagus Dining Table
Pay in 12 instalments of £280.58 with interest free credit.
Pelagus Table is created for sociability and comfort. The teak tabletop has rounded edges where it meets the powder-coated aluminum. Comfortably seating 6 or 8 people, it can be extended for up to 4 more, with the addition of one or two extension plates (sold separately).
- Designed by Note Design Studio, a multi-disciplinary collective based in Stockholm, who approach design holistically - always imagining the furniture in its architectural and spatial context.
- Constructed using teak, a heavy and sturdy wood type with a high natural oil content, perfect for resisting the outdoors.
- Enforcing Skagerak's sense of responsible design, their teak is acquired through FSC-certified sources from Central America, Brazil and Indonesia.
- Shop the Pelagus Range.
Materials & Information
|Wood||Teak (100% FSC)|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.