TERMS & CONDITIONS - TRADE
This is an agreement between Heal & Son Limited (Heal’s), and you (the client) for the registration of a trade account with Heal’s. Upon our acceptance of your application, you will be deemed to have consented to these terms by your use of the Account.
1. By being a Trade client, you accept responsibility of both payment and specification of all items ordered under the account name.
2. We reserve the right to close your Trade Account at any time on the provision of one month’s written notice or with immediate effect should you, the client, break any terms on which you purchased the goods.
3. You may end this account agreement at any time by giving us notice and by paying in full any outstanding balances.
4. You must tell us immediately if:
a) You become aware that the Account is being misused, whether fraudulently or in any other way; or
b) The invoices appear to wrongly include an item.
5. All account amendments need to be communicated to us with immediate effect in writing to Trade Department, Heal & Son Limited, 196 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7LQ or by email to [email protected]
6. We may transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under this agreement. This agreement is personal to you and only you are permitted to use the Account.
7. We are unable to offer Trade discounts on the following:
• Gift vouchers.
• Retrospective retail/online sales.
• Ranges that belong to our Lowest Price Guarantee category.
8. Discounts exceeding standard parameters for bulk purchases are possible, and are agreed on a case by case basis with the Head of Heal’s Trade.
9. To qualify for a Trade discount, all orders need to be processed through the trade department. Trade sales are unable to be placed through store/online channels.
10. In order to be eligible for discount, we require a minimum order value of £250.
10. Any payment to us must be in Pounds Sterling by way of direct debit, BACS, CHAPS, bank transfer or as otherwise notified by us to you. All banking charges need to be covered by you, the client. The full amount is requested unless a deposit is agreed with the Head of Heal’s Trade.
11. On placement of your order you will be invoiced for the full value of the order less any trade discounts due. In the case where a deposit is paid, full payment is required before the release of the order for delivery.
12. You will be sent confirmation of your order by e-mail unless otherwise specified with you in writing. A 48hour cooling down period is awarded to you to allow for any amendments/cancellations to your order, after which the order will be processed and we cannot accept any form of cancellation/amendment. If, after this period has elapsed, you do request a cancellation or an exchange, we will retain the full order amount.
13. Heals reserves the right to cancel any orders that for any unforeseen circumstances are unable to be placed with or fulfilled by our supplier. Should this arise, Heal’s will refund all monies paid in relation to the order and will not be required to pay any compensation.
14. As an industry professional, it is understood that you are familiar/accountable for all items specified by point of purchase. This extends to all finishes, specs and material variances, fabric batching, aging processes and limitations (including but not limited to fabric, leather, wood and marble properties).
15. All contract needs and certification requirements must be highlighted before point of purchase.
16. We take responsibility only for finishes and swatches discussed directly with your account manager or a member of the Trade team. As such, all samples must be requested through the department.
17. Heal’s reserves the right to change the specification of our products without prior notice. The measurements of all products are as accurate as possible but some variation may apply.
18. Showroom models may vary in age and therefore your goods may vary in appearance from an older model on the shop floor.
19. All lead times quoted are an approximate lead time, based upon the best available information provided by our suppliers at the time of purchase. In the event of a supplier delay, we will do our best to notify you at the earliest opportunity. Delays are not grounds for cancellation.
20. It is understood that on occasion, Trade items are unable to be allocated from retail stock and will therefore incur a lead time under specialist order.
21. We will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date. Please note that any orders which remain at our warehouse for more than 28 days after our first attempt to contact you for delivery, during which time we have failed to agree a delivery date, will incur storage charges of £75 per order, per week.
22. All delivery details are to be confirmed at point of sale and during booking of delivery, including delivery contact name and number, specialist delivery/assembly requirements and time/date requests. If we attempt delivery on the date and time slot agreed but no one is present to receive the goods, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £50 for each subsequent delivery attempt.
23. Our standard delivery offering includes delivery through a ground floor or basement level and goes up to a second floor level. All delivery services outside of the scope of our standard delivery service are chargeable and will be quoted at point of sale.
24. All delivery information is finalized 48 hours before the booking allocation, after which, all amendments are chargeable.
25. All delivery access is understood to be the responsibility of you, the client. This includes but is not limited to doorway widths, ceiling heights, stairway maneuverability, sufficient maneuverable space both within the interior and exterior of the property, road accessibility for a delivery van, and provision of parking permits if required.
26. If required, a site access check can be arranged. This needs to be highlighted prior to booking delivery and will be quoted on a case by case basis.
27. Heal’s will not be liable to pay for any additional charges or damages caused to your goods or property due to access. Access issues are not grounds for cancellation.
28. Upon delivery of all goods, it is your responsibility (or the specified person acting on your behalf) to inspect all items and to sign the driver’s delivery note to confirm receipt of the goods. Any claim regarding incomplete delivery, damage or defective goods must be made within 24 hours. After this time Heal’s cannot be held responsible for goods that are no longer in our care.
29. If your goods are being shipped outside the UK by an independent shipper, it is the responsibility of the shipping company to sign the driver’s delivery note on your behalf. Once the goods have been handed over to the shipping company and the delivery note has been signed, Heal’s will no longer be responsible for any loss or damage unless the loss was caused by our negligence or due to a manufacturing defect or design fault. Any claims may be reduced or rejected if Heal’s have not been given the opportunity to resolve the matter. If you have any post-delivery complaints, please email our team at [email protected]