Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are happy with your purchase from Heal’s, but should you wish to return an item*, we are happy to provide a full refund or exchange within 28 days.
Please note this applies to orders made online only - for full Terms & Conditions for orders placed in-store, please refer to the paper work provided with your order.
* Restrictions apply - we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on gift vouchers, food items, mattresses or mattress toppers, duvets, pillows and cosmetics.
- All items to be returned must be in fully resalable condition in their original packaging.
- Request return of your item/s by emailing [email protected] or calling 03332121915 within 28 days of receipt of items.
- We will arrange to collect the furniture from you. Please note a collection charge of £50.00 will apply to all furniture.
- We will provide the refund (minus any delivery charges) within 14 days provided that the items in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. You will receive the refund back to the original method of payment.
- If the item has not been returned in fully saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or to deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- Unfortunately furniture cannot be returned to a Heal’s store for a refund.
Exchanges & Damages
In the event that your order is damaged and you require an exchange, our third party courier will collect the faulty item from your chosen address followed delivery of its replacement.
Contact our Customer Services team within 7 days of delivery to arrange your exchange: 03332121915 exchange [email protected]
Free Postal Returns
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order we are happy to offer a full refund including postage and packaging charges.
- Complete the returns form enclosed with your order making sure to provide the reason for returning the item.
- Securely package the item placing the returns label provided on the front with your order number clearly written.
- Drop the item at any DPD Pickup parcelshop for their couriers to return – your local collection point can be found here.
- Your refund will be processed within 7 working days of the parcel arriving.
- Bring the item into any one of our stores.
- Make sure to provide your proof of purchase – this includes the order details you received with the item or your order confirmation email.
- Our team will then process your refund within 7 working days of receiving the item.
Faulty / Damaged items
We make every effort to select and sell products of the highest quality and deliver them to you in perfect condition.
We recommend that you check your order as soon as it is delivered. For furniture deliveries we will ask you to sign a form confirming that it was received in good condition.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately so we can promptly resolve it for you. Please call us on 03332121915.
Cancelling an Order
You can cancel any order by getting in touch with our team on 03332121915 or by emailing [email protected]
Unfortunately any delivery that has left our warehouse cannot be cancelled, and you will have to follow our returns procedure.
Cancellations by Us
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area;
- The manufacturer has discontinued the goods.
While we offer delivery for parcel items across mainland Europe and the rest of the world, we are unable to coordinate item returns. It is the customer’s responsibility to organise international returns including payment for any delivery charges incurred.
To receive a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number and arrange your return, contact our customer services team on 03332121915.
Heal's Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Compliance
As part of Heal's continued commitment to recycling and protecting the environment, Heal's has joined the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS). The DTS is a Government initiative designed to minimise the disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) to landfill and to achieve high levels of collection of WEEE for environmentally sound treatment.
Heal's WEEE Compliance
For more information about the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS) and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), as well as to find your local collection points please go to www.recycle-more.co.uk.
UK WEEE Regulations - The Distributor Take Back Scheme. The UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (referred to hereafter as "the WEEE Regulations") define a "distributor" to mean "any person who provides electrical or electronic equipment on a commercial basis to the party who is going to use it", and the "distributor take back scheme" ("DTS") to mean "a distributor take back scheme approved by the Secretary of State under regulation 54".
The WEEE Regulations implement the majority of the provisions of the European Parliament and Council Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (2002/96/EC) ("the WEEE Directive") and the subsequent European Parliament and Council Directive 2003/108/EC that amended the WEEE Directive.
- The requirement on each Member State under Article 2 of the Directive to minimise the disposal of WEEE as unsorted municipal waste and to achieve a high level of collection of WEEE for treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal.
- The collection and take back systems available to them.
- Their role in contributing to the reuse, recycling and other forms of recovery of WEEE under these Regulations.
- The potential effects on the environment and human health as a result of the presence of hazardous substances in EEE.
- The meaning of the crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
Regulation 35 of the WEEE Regulations states that "Where a distributor is a member of a distributor take back scheme, he shall be exempt from complying with the requirements of regulation 31 and 34(1) for the period during which his membership of that scheme subsists."
All members of the DTS are therefore exempt from the requirement to "ensure that WEEE from private households can be returned to him free of charge and on a one-to-one basis" (regulation 31) or "maintain records of the number of units of WEEE from private households returned to him under that regulation" (Regulation 34(1).
As stated in the UK Government Guidance Notes paragraphs 83 and 84, "The DTS will develop a network of Designated Collection Facilities (DCF) to provide distributors with an alternative to in-store take-back of WEEE. The Distributor Take-back Scheme will be funded by the distributor community".
"The Secretary of State, in consultation with Ministers in Devolved Administrations, has appointed Valpak Retail WEEE Services through a competitive tender process to operate the Distributor Take-back Scheme for the first three compliance periods".
Membership of the DTS is dependant on each retailer applying to join making a financial contribution toward the improvement of the UK's network of WEEE collection facilities. These facilities are predominantly based a Local Authority Civic Amenity sites.