Spindle Recycled PET Rug Warm Grey
The Spindle Rug features a large-scale pattern of repeating thick and thin blocks centre-scored with a fine accent line.
Designed in London by Eleanor Pritchard and handwoven in India, the Spindle Rug features a large-scale pattern of repeating thick and thin blocks centre-scored with a fine accent line. Flat-weave rugs have a flat finish and no pile. Flat-weave rugs are manually made using a vertical process which involves tightly knotting each thread. A small braid is made with each weave, creating the most characteristic feature of this traditional technique.
The pattern has a pleasing simplicity and references architectural detailing.
Made from recycled materials, this rug is made from 100% rPET bottles.
Designed in London by Eleanor Pritchard and handwoven in India.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
100% recycled PET bottles
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available