Seam Pendant Light
The Seam lamps by Dutch designer Seppe Van Heusden show an interesting contrast between a black steel arm and base with an artistic porcelain lampshade.
The Seam lamps by Dutch designer Seppe Van Heusden show an interesting contrast between a black steel arm and base with an artistic porcelain lampshade. The name is inspired by the lampshade’s visible seam of the mould, used for casting the porcelain shade. The designer says: "The purpose of my work is to make the most of the characteristics of the material and its process in the form of objects that express calmness."
Made from the unlikely combination of steel and porcelain.
Pair with the Seam Table and Seam Floor Lamp for a cohesive look.
A love of honest, raw materials that let the natural textures shine through informs all of Serax's lighting ranges.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Bulb Fitting (Medium)||E14|
|Bulb Fitting (Large)||E27|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available