Sapowaydidi Rectangle Linen Cushion 40x 55cm
This vivid, diamond-patterned Sapowaydidi Cushion is designed after the rich aesthetic of West Africa’s native Kirdi people
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
This vivid, diamond-patterned Sapowaydidi Cushion is designed after the rich aesthetic of West Africa’s native Kirdi people. Meticulously hand-drawn following indigenous patterns, this cushion’s design may seem minimalist at first, but on closer inspection reveals intricate weaving. Featuring a simple trio of colours that are bold without being overbearing, this cushion is made in velvet-soft, 100% linen. Pair with other cushions from the same collection for a stunning, emboldened look.
- Made in the UK, designed in Africa
- Inspired by designs from the native Kirdi people in West Africa
- Printed on high quality cotton velvet for a luxurious feel
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Front and Back: Cotton Velvet
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.