Ruffle Rug Grey
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
Hand-knotted and made from New Zealand wool, the Ruffle Rug boasts a generous shaggy pile and will add comfort to any space
Hand-knotted in India using pure New Zealand wool; this Linie Design Ruffle Rug features a generous thick shaggy pile that’s hardwearing under foot. The addition of the diamond motif running through it complements the rugs light hue. The rug’s Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Features a striking diamond motif
- Designed in Denmark, handcrafted in India
- Hand-knotted using 100% New Zealand wool
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.