Romilly Recycled Rug Navy
Exclusively available at Heal's, the navy Romilly Rug is a unique design piece crafted from recycled plastic bottles and is highly durable yet surprisingly soft to the touch. Equal parts rustic and contemporary, the rug lends itself beautifully to hallways, corridors and kitchens. It’s also GoodWeave certified, meaning no child, forced or bonded labour was used to create this rug.
The Romilly Rug is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
Woven from recycled plastic bottles.
GoodWeave certified, supporting fair working conditions around the world.
Durable yet surprisingly soft underfoot.
Materials & Information
100% PET (Recycled plastic bottles).
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available