Purlin Tufted Rug Flannel Grey
The Purlin range is Eleanor Prichard's first rug collection.
Features a clean linear design of long narrow bars and alternating square blocks which are arranged in a half-drop repeat pattern.
Made from 100% wool this rug is durable yet super-soft underfoot.
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Eleanor Pritchard
With a strong affinity for the aesthetics and philosophy of Mid-century design, Eleanor Pritchard’s textile collections and rectangular cushions reinterpret such iconic styles for a modern day audience.
All of Eleanor’s woollen textiles and fabrics are woven in the UK, working with well-respected and highly-skilled British weavers
Using understated geometric patterns, calm greys and blues are mixed with shots of yellow and green to bring a modern twist to British heritage.