Purlin Recycled PET Rug Warm Grey
The Purlin Rug features intricate graphic patterns inspired by London's architectural skyline and draws its name from vernacular architectural roofing structures.
Designed in London by Eleanor Pritchard and handwoven in India, the Spindle Rug features a large-scale pattern of repeating thick and thin blocks centre-scored with a fine accent line. Flat-weave rugs have a flat finish and no pile. Flat-weave rugs are manually made using a vertical process which involves tightly knotting each thread. A small braid is made with each weave, creating the most characteristic feature of this traditional technique.
A colour palette based on warm and dark greys, sea greens and petrol blues, beautifully encapsulates the metropolitan aesthetic of London.
Made from recycled materials, this rug is made from 100% rPET bottles.
Designed in London by Eleanor Pritchard and handwoven in India.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
100% recycled PET bottles
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available