Nyoko Rug Grey
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
This grey Nyoko Rug is crafted exclusively from natural materials and brings a soft, textured look to any contemporary living space.
Hand-woven by Indian artisans who have perfected their skills through generations, the grey Nyoko Rug from Linie Design is crafted using 100% wool in subtle, neutral tones. The geometric diamond pattern and marled yarn adds character and rustic charm. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every rug is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Designed in Denmark, hand-woven in India
- Woven using 100% naturally sourced wool
- Perfect atop a wooden or tile floor
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.