Nuances Rug Line Nalad Blue
Iconic Italian designer Patricia Urquiola is the brains behind the sustainable Nuances Line Rug.
Made to Order normally delivered in 4 - 5 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £191.58 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
The Nuances Line Rug by Patricia Urquiola for GAN combines craftsmanship, innovation and sustainability. Available in burgundy, blue and volcano colourways, the rug is crafted using recycled wool felt and viscose. This lends it a stone-like effect that’s completed with hand-sewn patchwork detailing. The Nuances Line Rug is ideal for modern homes thanks to its gradient design and modern hues. The rug even received a Wallpaper* Design Award for Best Stripe Action and an NYCxDESIGN Award from Interior Design Magazine.
- Created by iconic Italian designer Patricia Urquiola
- Crafted using recycled wool felt and viscose
- Boasts a stone-like effect with hand-sewn detailing
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
75% wool felt/25% viscose
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available