Modest Ease Runner Rug Moss 80 x 250cm
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
Made to Order normally delivered in 2 - 3 weeks.
A calming colour-blocked hand-woven rug from Linie Design, masterpiece of subtlety.
A calming colour-blocked hand-woven rug from Linie Design. A masterpiece of subtlety, Modest Ease draws on the finest nuances and details in colour and structure to create a rug of natural rustic beauty. By skilfully combining and contrasting the carefully curated palette of earthy tones, making a versatile woven artwork that will elevate most floor spaces. Crafted from a natural wool-flax blend with GOTS-certified cotton warp that retains a beautifully rustic expression, while offering optimal warmth and durability. Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann, Modest Ease is part of the Apertus Collection that focuses on structure and sustainability to create stunning, responsibly produced rugs that feature the Care & Fair label.
- Hand-crafted by Linie Design’s artisan weavers and designed by Urd Moll Gundermann
- GOTS- and OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure that eco-friendly and ethical manufacturing processes.
- Hand-woven from 65% wool, 35% Flax
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
65% wool, 35% Flax
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available