Jabara Rug Charcoal
Produced from felted wool and woven onto a cotton base this tufted rug will look elegant in any surrounding whilst preserving its shape and form for years to come.
The Mark Rug is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
Exclusive to Heal's.
Woven by skilled Indian craftsmen.
Made from 100% wool, this rug is durable yet super-soft underfoot.
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available