Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Mia Sarosi produces contemporary crafted pieces that are thrown and finished by hand to suit an array of modern tableware needs
Renowned for her decorative porcelain tableware, Mia Sarosi produces contemporary crafted pieces that are thrown and finished by hand. Featuring a colourful design of paint splatters that evokes the paintings of Jackson Pollock, each Fireworks mug is a one-off piece that celebrates the beauty of chance.
Made within Mia’s studio in Oxfordshire, each piece in the Fireworks range displays its hand-crafted design.
Decorated with a unique hand painted finish of multi-coloured paint splatter, each design is a one-off with no two designs ever the same.
Specialising in ceramics since 1991, Mia has worked as an artist painting Delftware reproductions, produced ceramics at a variety of potteries and now runs her own studio.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available