The Embrace Empathy Rug will bring the magic of ancestral craftsmanship to your home and give you a direct connection to the hidden soul of Morocco.
Pay in 12 instalments of £88.25 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
A wish for abundance. The Abundance collection seeks to give voice to contemporary Amazigh women, through the medium of rug making. The lozenge form served as the inspiration for the Embrace rug's initial sketch, a key design element used in Amazigh art to represent the female body and its capacity for nursing. Along the length of the fabric, repeating lines appear from each lozenge, highlighting the selfless giving nature of both women and the earth.
Exclusively available at Heal's.
Handwoven from 100% Moroccan wool.
Designed and woven by Amazigh women artisans.
Due to the method of production and hand made nature, colour may vary slightly from between pieces.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Material||100% Moroccan Wool|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available