Cantilever Chair by Yoni Alter Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 5 left.
Yoni Alter expresses his love of great architecture and design through the use of signature sharp silhouettes and bold colours.
London-based designer Yoni Alter's colourful depictions of great design and architecture are inspired by the artist's love of creativity. Featuring architectural landmarks and objects from around the world, his vibrant prints often use colour layering and clean lines to symbolise the magnitude of creative freedom bestowed upon his modern subjects. Cantilever Chair is printed on a very versatile matt paper made in Germany from acid and chlorine free wood pulp. This paper is manufactured on a Fourdrinier Machine, a process first perfected by and patented by the Fourdrinier brothers in 1803.
Yoni Alter uses signature sharp silhouettes and bold colours to reinterpret modern objects.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range.
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on matt paper, ideally suited for prints
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on matt 250gsm conservation digital paper
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available