Cherry and Almond Decorated Fruit Cake in Tin
by Cartwright & Butler
by Cartwright & Butler
In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days
A cake heavy with fruits and moist from rich butter, then topped with whole glacé cherries and almonds.
Cartwright and Butler began in the early 1900s in Hull by two sisters with a passion for baking. As their family grew and married the famous baker family the Arnett's, the business grew more popular and successful. However, the war put the business on hold until 1981 when Cartwright and Butler saw the potential and wanted to reinvigorate the recipes into modern day. Still based in Yorkshire, Cartwright & Butler has blossomed into a fully-fledged favourite serving up biscuits, seasonal cakes, jams, preserves, tea and coffee in beautiful, heritage-inspired boxes and tins.
With a passion for making only the finest products, trust in Cartwright and Butler to make any moment special
A cake heavy with fruits, whole glacé cherries and almonds
Housed in a beautiful keepsake box with window
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
- Ingredients: Sultanas (43%)(sultanas, sunflower oil), flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), sugar, whole pitted glace cherries (8%)(cherries, glucose/fructose syrup, anti-oxidant: citric acid, natural colour: anthocyanin, preservatives: sulphur dioxide), butter (milk), free range eggs, golden glace cherries (5%) (cherries, glucose/fructose syrup, anti-oxidant: citric acid, preservatives: sulphur dioxide), almonds (5%), humectant: glucose syrup ((from wheat) contain sulphur dioxide), water, black treacle (cane molasses, invert sugar syrup), humectant: vegetable glycerine, liquid glaze (water, glazing agent: dextrin; granulated sugar, glucose syrup, acidity regulator: citric acid; preservative: potassium sorbate), whey powder (milk), baking powder.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available