Asko Runner Iron
by Linie Design
by Linie Design
The best-selling iron Asko Runner by Linie Design is a simple hand-woven runner rug, perfectly crafted for the modern interior.
In Stock normally delivered within 2 weeks, although in most London postcodes we can offer a date within 1 week. only 3 left.
Hand-woven using wool and cotton, the iron-hued Asko Runner works perfectly in many modern interiors. The rug boasts a neutrally-hued base interwoven with white cotton warp. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers. Similarly, every runner is crafted using environmentally friendly fibres.
- Designed in Denmark, hand-woven in India by skilled craftspeople
- Crafted using a traditional loom frame using marled yarn to give a textured look
- Woven using sustainable materials
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.