Andy Chair Walnut Var. A 03
Pay in 12 instalments of £143.67 with interest free credit.
Designed by Carlo Ballabio and made to order by Poradas master Italian craftsmen, the Andy Chair pairs a solid ash frame with canaletta walnut base and turned legs. The modern profiled frame is upholstered in a classic houndstooth check and features button back cushioning plus a comfortable seat pad. Bespoke options and full Porada upholstery range available in store.
Designed by Carlo Ballabio
Made to order in Italy by Porada
Modern profiled frame and turned legs crafted from solid ash
Upholstered frame features deep button cushion and padded seat
Bespoke options and full Porada upholstery range available in store - visit today or call 0333 212 1915 for more information.
Materials & Information
|Legs||Ash - canaletta walnut stained|
|Upholstery||45% viscose, 34% cotton, 22% linen|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.